Thursday, May 26, 2005

google + keyhole + EA sports + skype = Virtual Reality

As my heading says Iam talking about mixing so many technologies to make it a complete cyber world. Take the keyhole 3D Map and route technology, Googles location search technology, EA sports animation and skypes voice messaging service and club all of them you have just created a virtual world.

Chatting on yahoo msn etc seem to be too old a way to meet new people and explore the world. We are all now set to experience the new fruits of technology.

Talking to my client over the telephone or even the vedio conference seems to be not upto the standard. Is there any better way to meet my clients. Enter this virtual world iam dreaming about.

Iam an end user, I choose the looks I want, EA sports will render my cool graphic looks. I am logged into this world like I log into yahoo or msn. I have my own house, my own street, my own city, country all these keyhole can manage to render. I can walk on the streets of keyhole rendered real world demographical structures animated to perfection, I can talk(skpe will manage your voice). Iam now represented completely as an animation object in the computer and my world is completely represented and now why wait go and explore the world. Meet some others who logged into our virtual world on your way. Talk to them, making everything closer to reality. Explore the world from your window of a computer.

The coolest entertainment centres have only websites now. They can have their stores in this new virtualworld and if thats the coolest place they can attract people to come there.

Well a lot of literature can be written given this idea of seeing the world from the window of your computer, I endup wishing I will be part of such a world or part of building such a world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home